Click here to see the final Maps and all details
Here are the highlighted points:
- All of Sedona stays together with Yavapai County
- In a best-case scenario, we will have an 18-12 lead in the Legislature next year.
- In a best-case scenario, we will have a 6-3 lead for the Congressional Districts
- Republicans outworked D’s and they are piping mad!
- New LD’s — 2, 4, 9, and 13 are highly competitive, we will have to WORK hard to keep them R.
- Schweikert’s CD is more competitive and we will have to work hard to keep it R.
- We “retired” Congressman Tom O’Halleron from CD1 – this is a big win just by itself.
- Pima County and SE Arizona now have representation! You worked so HARD for this!
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FINAL MAPS
Follow RORR on Social Media