THE MAPS ARE FINALLY APPROVED!
Click here to see the final Maps and all details
From Darla Gonzalez, Arizona Free Enterprise:
The final maps were drawn yesterday by the Independent Redistricting Commission (IRC)! Due to incredibly hard work on your part, the maps for the next 10 years are IMPROVED and FAIR.
This is a big WIN for conservative Arizonans!
YOUR VOICE MATTERED!
YOU MADE THE DIFFERENCE!
Here are the highlighted points:
- All of Sedona stays together with Yavapai County
- In a best-case scenario, we will have an 18-12 lead in the Legislature next year.
- In a best-case scenario, we will have a 6-3 lead for the Congressional Districts
- Republicans outworked D’s and they are piping mad!
- New LD’s — 2, 4, 9, and 13 are highly competitive, we will have to WORK hard to keep them R.
- Schweikert’s CD is more competitive and we will have to work hard to keep it R.
- We “retired” Congressman Tom O’Halleron from CD1 – this is a big win just by itself.
- Pima County and SE Arizona now have representation! You worked so HARD for this!